The Maninaga Temple is a well-known hill station in Ranapur, Nayagarh (Odisha). In Odia, the Maninaga Temple in Ranapur is known by two names: Upper Maninaga and Tala Maninaga. Goddesses are worshipped by brahmins and pilgrims in both locations. Upper Maninaga temple is the most beautiful hill station or hill temple in Odisha. Many tourists come here to see the Hill temple. It is one of the best hill stations and hill temples in the state of Odisha.
Attractions Of Maninaga Temple
There are no words to describe the beauty of Ranapur’s Maninaga temple, but it is necessary to do so for tourists, visitors, and pilgrims.
Attractions Of Upper Maninaga
- It is about 5 kilometers from Tala Maninaga. Upper Maninaga temple is accessible by road. On this road, both two-wheelers and four-wheelers can easily reach the top of the hill temple.
- From the top of the Maninaga temple, the roads resemble a snaking curve.
- The weather appears cloudy at the top of Maninaga Hill, which is surrounded by beautiful nature.
- On both sides of the hill road, there are many Saccharum Spontaneum flowers (Kasatandi flowers in Odia).
- Maninaga Monkeys can also be found at the top of the hill.
Attractions Of Tala Maninaga
- Because this is a hill station and temple area, many people visit both the Upper and Tala Maninanaga Temples.
- There is a large Wedding ceremony (Kalyan Mandap) Place in Tala Maninaga where people can get married.
- This is a larger area where people can gather for a large party or feast.